520 S. Main Street is Closed
for Renovation & Adaptive Re-use
Trinity was once located at 520 South Main Street (from 1805 to 2018). The past is a chapter that ended at the beginning of 2016 when we conducted a nine month discernment process about the future. We could no longer afford that magnificent building, over-built in the 1930s after a fire, and if we could
not be good stewards of such a community asset and beautiful work of art, we determined to find someone who could. 520 S. Main Street will become Trinity Inn under the leadership of Mark McGroarty. It will become a commercial property on the tax roll for the first time, and employing twenty or more staff. It is a win-win for the community, the neighborhood, the diocese, and the congregation.
TRINITY PLACE at 78 Castle Street
is our HOME
Located at the confluence of Linden and Castle Streets, right across from the Post Office, Trinity Place is “an open space for growth, wellness, healing, and the arts.”
We have invited the larger community to use it for a variety of programs, and we hold small concerts, meetings, and worship there. We have been blessed and wish to share that blessing, building a community of friendship and spiritual nurture through Trinity Place. Join us!
LIMITED SCHEDULE DURING THE PANDEMIC
TRINITY PLACE: 78 Castle Street in downtown Geneva.
Phone Number: 315-325-4216.
Mailing Address: PO 287, Geneva, NY 14456
Web address: Right here! www.trinitygenevany.org and on Facebook.
Office Hours: Wednesday, 9am-2pm and by appointment
WORSHIP: Sunday at 10:30 am (vaccinated, masked, and social distanced)
We provide online programing during this time, too. Zoom coffee hour, Zoom Book Club, and Zoom meetings and occasional classes.